1. Write the new image to a micro SD card.
2. Place the micro SD card in the BBB micro SD card slot.
3. Connect to the BBB via a micro USB cable. The micro USB cable will provide power to the BBB.
4. Once connected to the BBB, change the security context to the root user:
debian@beaglebone:~$ sudo -s
[sudo] password for debian:
Enter the sudo password ‘temppwd’ if requested.
5. Run the following script:
After a minute, the four user LEDs should flash sequentially:
6. Wait until the BBB turns off.
7. Remove the micro SD card.
8. Restart the BBB.